If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at NewYearsEveTickets.com, 100 Springdale Road, Suite A3 #306, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003.
Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Event and other Organizers: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services as an Organizer, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or use certain Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other personally identifiable information.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with the Services, we collect certain personally non-identifiable information ("Non-Personal Data"). The Non-Personal Data we collect includes without limitation Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, other characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Services, the time of your usage and aggregated Personal Data that cannot be used to specifically identify you. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot, in and of itself, be used to specifically identify you. We also collect Non-Personal Data (including, without limitation, of the type set forth above) from third parties. The information we collect from third parties may be combined with the information we collect.
Cookies, Pixels Tags, Local Shared Objects, Web Storage and Similar Technologies:
Certain information is collected automatically from You when You interact with the Site. This can be done through the use of software or other automated processes that our websites use. However, NewYearsEveTickets.com does NOT use such automated processes to collect personally identifiable information such as Your name, contact information or financial information from You, and we do not permit third parties (e.g. advertising networks) to use automated processes to collect personally identifiable information on the Site.
Our Site, like many websites on the Internet, uses "cookies." A cookie is a small text file automatically placed on Your computer's web browser that is used to recognize users who have previously visited the our site. In general, these cookies are either persistent and may reside on Your computer for several months or longer after You last accessed our site (unless You delete or otherwise dispose of them), or they may be more temporary in nature. Our site generally uses persistent cookies but may also use temporary cookies called "session cookies," which are stored for a single user session on the Site and are deleted as soon as the user's browser is shut down.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can usually set your browser to decline them, and if You wish to delete or disable cookies previously placed on your computer, the "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to do so. Please note, however, that if You choose to set Your browser to decline, delete or disable cookies, You may not be able to access certain areas of our site.
Like most websites, each time You visit the Site, We automatically collect Your "internet protocol" ("IP") address (and the website address that directed You to Us, when applicable). An IP address is a unique series of numbers that identifies each computer connected to the Internet. An IP address can be used to provide information such as the date and time of a user's visit, the availability of certain requested files, the popularity of various website functions, and the amount of information transmitted to each user from a site. Presently, We use Your IP address to help identify You, to gather demographic information, to note the frequency of Your visits to this Site and to determine the frequency with which certain pages and functions of the Site are accessed. This allows Us to improve the Site's functionality and to diagnose problems.
In addition to cookies, We or Our service providers may use web beacons, pixels and similar technologies on our Site and in e-mail messages or newsletters. These tiny electronic images can be used to assist Us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters. However, We do NOT use these images to collect personally identifiable information.
Finally, We may also use automated processes to collect statistical information about the behavior of visitors to the Site on an aggregated, anonymous basis, i.e., that does not identify You as the subject or source of the information.
Our Use of Information That We Collect:
- Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply payment information (e.g., bank account or credit card information) to the Services for the purpose of purchasing tickets as a Buyer or processing payments as an Organizer, we will use that information to facilitate such purchase or process such payments.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes including without limitation to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Organizer Emails: We allow Organizers to use our email system and we provide them with Buyers' contact information to contact Buyers for their current and past events, so you may receive emails from our system or other contacts that originate with such Organizers.
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may use such information for any lawful purpose.
Our Disclosure of Information That We Collect:
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, ticket fulfillment, fraud prevention, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including, without limitation responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, court or government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (iv) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (v) to protect against legal liability.
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may disclose, transfer or share Non-Personal Data for any lawful purpose.
You have several choices available when it comes to your Personal Data:
Limit the Personal Data You Provide:
You can use the Services without providing any Personal Data or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Services. For instance, in order to open an account, or buy or sell tickets, your name, email address, and other personal information will be required.
Do Not Track:
We currently do not participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your Personal Data.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Storage and Security:
We may store Personal Data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
International Privacy Laws:
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service.
Access to Information:
Organizers may access and update their Personal Data being stored by us by logging in and visiting their Dashboard page. Organizers may also contact us directly at the address specified below with respect to Personal Data that is not accessible through the Dashboard page. Buyers and other non-Organizers do not have a formal account with NewYearsEveTickets.com. Buyers and other non-Organizers can also contact us directly with requests to update Personal Data at the address specified below. We will take reasonable steps to respond to requests relating to Personal Data within 30 days, however, we may reject requests that we find to be unreasonable (i.e., require disproportionate efforts or material changes to our information systems), impractical or abusive (i.e., repetitive requests, requests made in bad faith, requests that would compromise third party information). Note that you may not have access to or the ability to update Non-Personal Data, much of which is held in aggregate form.
Retention and Deletion:
We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to use the Services. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data and Non-Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media and other information systems.