Midnight in Germany - New Year's Eve at Workhorse Brewing
Workhorse Brewing Company
250 King Manor Dr. King of Prussia, PA 19406 view map
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 3:00 PM
Event Features: Dinner Included, Food Included, Free Parking, Good For Singles, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, New Years Eve, Open Bar, Special Event
Neighborhood: King of Prussia, Outside Philly
LIVE Music, games and more! Kids are free, bring the family!!
General Admission Ticket Include:
- All the draft beer you can drink. We’ll have an emphasis on our German lineup, including Helles, Pilsner and Vienna Lager but any beer on draft is included in the ticket price.
- All-you-can-eat German fare prepared by world-class German Chefs. Wild Blue Creative Catering has provided a menu including German classics like Schweinbraten, Weisswurst, Spätzle, German potato salad and of course, bavarian pretzels to pair with your beer. Don’t forget the Raclette fondue station or Mac and Cheese bar!
- A limited edition Workhorse German Beer Stein for that night and many more into the future.
- A complimentary “Champagne” Toast at “Midnight” with local sparkling wine.
- The opportunity to take a guided tour of our German-manufactured brewhouse.
- Kids under 18 are free.
VIP Admission Tickets Include:
- All the above plus a free Growler filled with 64oz of beer of your choice ($25 retail value).
Must be 21+ to drink alcohol. Soft Drinks included for under 21. No refunds, all sales are final. Rain / snow or shine.
About Workhorse Brewing Company...
Workhorse is driven by a simple mantra: without quality, there cannot be growth. However, as a new player in an experienced, developed beer market like Philadelphia, we know that top-notch suds are merely the ante to play the game. Successful brands are able to create meaningful connections to their customers with an honest, accessible approach and an unwavering commitment to hospitality. More Info: https://www.workhorsebrewing.com