The Glitter City Gala - Philly's Hottest New Year's Eve Party
The Bellevue Hotel
200 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102 view map
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 2:00 AM
Event Features: Dancing, DJ, Food Included, New Years Eve, Open Bar, Special Event
The Glitter City Gala
New Year's Eve 2020 in Philadelphia
The Bellevue Hotel - Center City
December 31, 2019
8pm (VIP & Ultra VIP), 9pm Gen Adm
New Year's Eve is all about your friends, the party, what's included, and the location - and this year, we have the very best option at Philly's most exclusive hotel - The Bellevue! The Glitter City Gala will be the most well-attended, fun, and talked about New Year's Eve event in Philadelphia. This year, over 1,500 guests will "dress up, get down and ring in the New Year right" on multiple party floors with multiple Top-Area DJs and a laser-light show getting you to party the night away! View Event-Action videos from past Glitter City Gala's below!
Join Us for Philly's LIVE "Liberty Bell Drop"!
Close your eyes and picture it: It's a few minutes before midnight and the clock is counting down. Then we hit 11:59pm and our own special lit up Liberty Bell starts to fall. We inch closer to the new year and then everyone starts to shout "10, 9, 8...." all the way to "1"... As the clock strikes 12, The Liberty Bell stops and balloons fall on the crowd at the stroke of midnight to ring in 2020. WOW IS RIGHT! There will be something truly amazing happening at this event. The very first Bell Drop™ - a moment you'll never forget and you can only experience this at the Glitter City Gala.
Hotel Room Blocks & Lodging Options
The Bellevue Hotel - stay where the party is!
BOOK ASAP - VERY LIMITED HOTEL ROOMS LEFT.
Book Online Here or 800-233-1234 and mention the "Glitter City Gala" for reduced rate.
Looking for other cheaper options? Hotel Search - HotelsCombined.com
About The Venue
The Bellevue Hotel is Philly's most breathtaking, multi-floor location providing the perfect backdrop for the most amazing NYE party in Philadelphia. The venue is absolutely the best in the entire city, featuring iconic detail, multiple dance floors, awesome DJ's- DJ Sojo in the mainroom with DJ Joe Broscoe in the back room, and a huge stage. One thing is for sure... if you wait to buy tickets, you will not get them as this event is the most exclusive in the city and will sell out.
We believe that every great party should support charity. That's why we are donating a portion of our proceeds to the Trauma Survivors Foundation. In addition, you can support this great charity by selecting a "donation" ticket, 100% of the money you select will be donated to charity (you can choose as many $5 donations as you would like).
About The Party
VIPs can party in a separate, private VIP mezzanine area so we can cater to our VIPs in style with buffets, top-shelf vodka bars, enjoy sushi, and more.
We get this question all the time - this is NOT a couples-only event, it's perfect for large groups (click "contact the organizer" above if you have a group of 20+ people for extra discounts) as well as smaller groups of guys or gals looking for an amazing NYE.
The best venue, tons of bars & bartenders (no long lines for drinks!), complimentary soft drinks, and a "to go" table with philly soft pretzels, the hottest crowd, Philly's best DJs (DJ Sojo and DJ Joe Broscoe), professional photographers and videographers, giant ball drop screens, dancing, martinis, champagne, people watching, multiple floors, seperate DJ room, grand staircases, great food & carving stations, and premium & top-shelf (VIPs) name-brand drinks.
Coat check will be available. Dress to impress - it's New Year's Eve in Philly!
Interested & want to attend? Yeah, we thought so...
Don't stop after the ball drops! If you purchase a ticket to this event, you can join Us at Zee Bar for the Official NYE After Party with Complimentary Admission! Just show your party ticket (on phone or paper ticket) at the door after 1am to confirm your RSVP to this exclusive members only venue ($20 value)! Space is limited - entry not guaranteed once venue is at capacity, so get there early to beat the rush!
We love groups. Have a group of 10+ people? Save $10/ticket, buy tickets above! Have a group of 20+ people? Well, let's have a chat. Please click "Contact the Organizer" above and we will get right back to you with what we can do. Please let us know your group size when you email us.
Questions & Sponsors
Have a question? Want to be a sponsor? Just click "Contact the Organizer" above and we will get right back to you.
Past Event Pictures of the Incredible Main Ballroom & Mezzanine
(some of these photos are from weddings - expect similar lighting but less tables and more room for party-dancing!)
Past Event Photos from The Glitter City Gala
Past Event Action Videos from The Glitter City Gala
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Incredible booty-shakin' music all-night-long from the best DJs - we promise nothing but Philly's best!
- Incredible LASER light show - it will be amazing!
- Complimentary admission to the Official After Party at Zee Bar (details above)
- Hotel Room Block - see here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/PHLPH/G-LGCG
- 5-hour open bar (Gen Adm doors open at 9pm) with specialty martini bars and beer bars
- Premium name-brands mixed drinks (top shelf vodka for VIPs)
- Wine, Beer, Champagne
- Access to multiple rooms with multiple super-star international DJs and video DJ'ing (DJ Sojo and DJ Joe Broscoe)
- Prime viewing of Philly's first-ever LIBERTY BELL DROP
- Heavy buffet food stations + carving stations
- Champagne available at bars & special tables for toasting with friends at midnight
- Watch the ball drop on the huge video screens
- Plenty of party favor tables to make the night complete
- Entertainers & Live DJs
- Be a part of event history with our event videographer and professional photographers.
- Do not forget to get your picture taken on the back drop!
- A "to go" pretzel area as you leave for the night
- Ticket Prices start at $99 and WILL INCREASE more tickets are sold.
- Group Rates available on 10+ tickets ordered together.
VIP Admission Tickets Include:
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- "Behind the Velvet Rope" exclusive access to the mezzanine area with party-watching from high above
- Early entrance starting at 8pm with a 1-hour VIP welcome reception including open bar, buffet foods, and champagne.
- Carving stations, buffets, and sushi
- Private, Quick VIP Entrance.
- Private Party Favors Table
- NOTE: VIPs can mix and mingle with the others in the General Admission area. The VIP area is a private area for VIPs only, but you have access to all the general admission locations as well.
- Ticket Prices start at $129 and WILL INCREASE more tickets are sold.
- Group Rates available on 10+ tickets ordered together.
VIP Reserved Seating Tickets Include
- Everything included with VIP Admission, PLUS:
- A reserved table all night long with a spectacular view overlooking the entire party from your balcony
- Waitress service - running low on that glass of champagne? Need another beer or martini? No problem, make the signal and your fresh glass will arrive shortly...
- VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Limited to groups of 2 - 12 people per table (larger groups can have tables next to each otherif you contact us in advance). Groups of 2 will be paired up with another group of 2 people at the same table.
- Ticket Prices start at $139 and WILL INCREASE more tickets are sold.
Ultra VIP Reserved Seating + Champagne Bottle Service Tickets Include:
- Everything with VIP Reserved Seating, PLUS:
- Champagne bottle service (1 bottle upon arrival and 1 bottle just before midnight on your table per 4 people).
- VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Limited to groups of 4 - 12 people per table (larger groups can have tables next to each otherif you contact us in advance).
- Ticket Prices start at $149 and WILL INCREASE more tickets are sold.
** Prices subject to increase as we get closer to the event date or close to selling out. Do not wait to buy tickets to the best NYE party in Philly - we already made your decision for you!!!
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the venue. You can go outside to smoke and be admitted back in.
If you have questions about this event, please click the contact us link / button above and we will get right back to you!
About The Bellevue Hotel...
Discover true grandeur, historic style and unrivaled service at one of the most iconic hotels in the all of downtown Philadelphia. Situated on the famous Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel seamlessly blends old-world architecture with modern interiors to provide a stay that epitomizes Philadelphia luxury.
No refunds, all sales are final. Rain / snow or shine. 21+ proper ID required to enter event.
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.