New Year's Eve 2020 at Teca in West Chester
38 E Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19380 view map
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 2:30 AM
Event Features: DJ, New Years Eve, Open Bar, Special Event
WHAT TICKETS INCLUDE:
* 3.5-Hour Open Bar (9:30pm - 1am, cash bar from 1am-2am)
* Champagne Toast at Midnight
* Butlered Hors d'Oeuvres from 9:30pm to 12am (see menu below)
* Live DJ Entertainment all night long!
* 5 Flat Screen TVs to watch the live Ball Drop
* Party Favors
* FREE Coat Check
VERY LIMITED: VIP Reserved Loft Seating (for a large group of 20-40+ people only):
* Everything Included with General Admission, PLUS:
* Your own private space and reserved seating in the Mezzanine Loft
* Champagne Bottle Service
Hors d'Oeuvres Selection:
* Chef's Selections of Assorted Paninis
* Assorted Bruschetta
* Philly Steak Stromboli - Angus Beef, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms
* Panko Crusted Chicken Bites with Sweet Chili Glaze
* Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle
* Arancini with Fontina cheese, Spring Pea
* Stuffed Mushrooms with Creamed Spinach, Focaccia Bread Crumbs
* Mini Meatballs with Sunday Gravy
We will see you and your friends there! Have a question? Click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page and we will get right back to you. Prices are subject to increase as availability decreases!
About Teca Restaurant and Wine Bar:
Teca's name is derived from two words. The First, Paninoteca (Panini Bar), refers to their more light fare and Italian Tapas style dining. The second word, Enoteca (Wine Bar) refers to their award-winning wine list. Now, in addition to the light fare menu, Teca has developed into a full-service restaurant featuring West Chester’s most delectable entrées with inspiration from all regions of Italy.
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.
No refunds, all sales are final. Rain / snow or shine. 21+ proper ID required to enter event.
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.